God's Prince and Princesses

God's Prince and Princesses

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The things kids say!!!!

So we were riding in the car the other day and Faith Anne says "So Mommy, when I was in your yolk when you were a kid..." I stopped her and said "what?" She repeats "When I was in your yolk when you were a kid. " I said honey people don't have yolks and you weren't in my tummy when I was a kid." So she pauses for a moment and then says " So how did I get in your tummy then?" After I was able to think again and my heart started beating again I said " Well, honey, when God feels you should have a baby He makes you pregnant. But He only does that to grown ups." She said "Oh"

Why at 5 do I have to face these questions??? lol

1 comments:

Rachel Greenwall said...

lol, sounds just like Faith Anne

Post a Comment